Your Lying. I think this person is a liar and that Fluffy Pony Abuse IS that bad.
You see plenty of these stories and pics on 4chan about creatures called Fluffy Ponies.
See that? Thats a fluffy pony. At first they didn’t do much, just a regular pony with 75% more fluff, but then 4chan saw it and decided that:
- That they should talk in baby-talk
- That they are unblievably stupid and need constant supervision
- That they’re cheap and are cared for in a fluffy farm where many infact die
This kind of stuff was introduced by 4chan and it caught on with plenty of stories and pics depicting things like “sowwy stick” and “fwuffy pony drowns”.
And now when one image site is actually gonna block this tag, someone tries to justify that the whole thing is “to show how wrong abuse to animals is and that they’ll lose a large part of the fandom by doing this?”
I don’t believe them. Firstly because a large chunk of the fandom DOES NOT like this, heck a handful of them are against this, the only “large chunk” they could mean are the anons in 4chan who are posting these just because they can get away with it.
And if this was “an example to show how bad abuse is”, answer me this:
- Why are there no links to charities or organisations like the RSPCA who are combating animal abuse?
- Why do they use a fictional being when they should have used real-life animals or even ACTUAL ACCOUNTS of Animal abuse to spread awareness?
- Why do they try to explain that this whole thing is to spread awareness against abuse when their methods are more likely to do the exact opposite?
I actually talked to other people about this and from there, I learned of something similar. Sadly I forgot the name but it was basically cute lil anime characters that constantly died. Kinda similar to fluffies and the fact is, they are using excuses like this to try and justify what is obviously a terrible fad.
You can argue that things like guro have some artistic value of sorts but this honestly has no value. I mean c’mon, you wouldn’t feel alright about people making stories about child abuse, even if the children in question weren’t human.